Osea Malibu Skincare Review

Ocean Cleansing Milk 6 fl oz $48.00
"Loaded with nature’s best skin soothers like Water Lily extract, this super gentle creamy cleanser calms redness and inflammation on contact. DPHP and organic algae increase elasticity, boost collagen production and ensure long-lasting hydration. Leaves skin looking and feeling rejuvenated with a soft glow. Fragrance-free and pH balanced."

This cleanser is best suited for skin types dry, sensitive and rosacea which I happen to suit all three!

First of all, a little bit about my skin-- I have very dry skin that seems to always be flaking as well as being sensitive, I do have mild rosacea on my cheeks.

This cleanser has a thin, milky consistency (as the name cleansing milk implies) I don't notice too much of a scent, just a milk clean scent. While being gentle this cleanser does a wonderful job of actually cleansing my skin, even removing my makeup all without drying out my skin!

White Algae Mask 1.7 fl oz $48.00
"This multi-tasking anti-aging mask corrects uneven skin tone and soothes redness while visibly firming and lifting. Formulated for an immediate, brighter, more luminous complexion."

This mask is also best suited for skin types dry, sensitive and rosacea.

This mask has a thinner texture than most face masks, but without being runny it also has some fine grit to it. Upon initial application I notice some tingling, but nothing painful or uncomfortable, and the cool thing about this mask is that you can actually leave it on overnight for boosted brightening effects! 

I typically leave it on 15-20 minutes at a time and I use this mask twice a week. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin, and really seems to help clear up my skin of any redness or minor break outs! 

Undaria Argan Oil .34 fl oz $32.00
"A unique blend of Argan Oil infused with the healing properties of USDA Certified Organic Undaria Algae provides an advanced degree of hydration, working to plump the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This extraordinary blend restores the youthful glow and luster diminished by the effects of the sun and aging. Perfect for sensitive skin."

This Oil is best suited for normal, dry, mature, scarred, and sun damaged skin types.

I use this oil after cleansing my face with the Cleansing Milk, I have found that a little goes a long way as this oil is very emollient and deeply moisturizing so I apply it directly from the roller ball vial a thin layer at a time and allow it time to absorb and reapply if needed.

 My favorite thing about this oil is the beautiful glow it gives my skin upon initial application but also once it has absorbed! I've noticed that since I began using it my skin is much less dehydrated and flakey over all.

Overall, if you have skin like mine I'd totally suggest you give Osea products a try! P.S. Osea Malibu Skincare products are all vegan as well as gluten-free!

For more info visit