Kokoro Review

Balance Creme For Women $29.19 (on Amazon.com)
"Kokoro’s Balance Creme is one of the finest natural progesterone creams on the market and the choice for thousands of women seeking a balanced, healthy lifestyle. Featuring natural progesterone (approximately 22mg per 1/4 teaspoon), wild yam extract, quality oils and natural emulsifiers, our smooth formula gently moisturizes as it delivers a level of natural progesterone recommended by many health professionals.  Also available in a 2oz jar.
Paraben, Gluten & Soy Free - Non GMO
Vegan Formulated
Excellent Absorption
No added color or fragrance
No animal testing, products or by-products
PETA approved"

This cream did wonders for my PMS symptoms! I noticed I cramped much less, and my cycle was 2 days shorter as well as a whole lot lighter.

Since I am petite I did the smaller dosage which is 1/8 tsp twice daily and this amount seemed to work perfectly for me, I also loved that the cream was not greasy or sticky and absorbed quickly.

SexyLash Serum $56.00 (on Amazon.com)
"The Effectiveness is in the Science

Hair has three growth stages: anagen (active/growth phase), catagen (transitional phase), and telogen (resting phase). The anagen phase lasts from 30-45 days, which is much shorter than scalp hair (that's why your eyelashes won't grow to your waist!). 60-80% of your lashes are in this phase. The entire duration of the eyelash cycle is 3-4 months. We concentrate on the anagen phase with our signature SexyLash Serum. Kokoro's proprietary blend of peptides have demonstrated results in clinical trials of up to 46% in as little as 14 days, 66% in 28 days and 72% in 42 days!

Eyelash growth and enhancement serum with peptide and stem cell technology."

This serum was very simple to use, it's a clear gel which you apply with the thin brush included in the tube, much like an eye liner brush. Even after only 2 weeks of use I am noticing some thickening of my lashes as well as some new little lashes starting to grow in.

Overall I'd highly suggest trying a progesterone cream to help balance yourself out if you are struggling with PMS! I'd also recommend giving SexyLash a try.

For more info visit