Fusion Of Color Review

Creamy Concealer in Buff $15.25
"Creamy full coverage camouflage/concealer Ideal for under eyes, blemishes, post surgical bruising. Can be used as a shadow base. Full coverage, silky smooth and crease proof Eyeshadow primer Treats skin as it conceals 

• Talc free 
• Vitamin E (antioxidant) 
• Contains palm oil esters, a natural emollient oil 
• Dimethicone gives a smooth, silky texture, “slip” & is a 
skin protectant 
• Beeswax makes product water resistant 
Usage: 
• Creamy full coverage camouflage/concealer 
•Ideal for under eyes, blemishes, post surgical bruising 
• Can be used as a shadow base "

This concealer does an excellent job of providing full coverage especially in the under eye area. I struggle with purple toned dark circles that most concealers won't cover, but this one does a great job of covering them, and it doesn't crease!

Raspberry Lip & Cheek Stain $14.25
"Red Lip and cheek stain 
can be used alone, over lip pencils and other lipsticks 
can be used for a cheek color also."

This stain provides a beautiful red shade to the lips or cheeks, I have medium pigment lips and loved the look of this stain on my lips it gave them a nice, classic red shade. It looks great on the cheeks too! I find on the cheeks it lasts all day, but on the lips you may need a little reapplication after eating.

Eye Brightener Pencil in Pearl $13.50
This pencil is also available in a light skin tone matte shade.

I love to use this pencil for under my brows, and for the inner corners of my eyes it gives me a bright awake look! Since it is pearly/shimmery I prefer to use it that way rather than on my waterline, but you could totally use it for a light shimmer there as well.

Eye Shadow in Star Gazer $4.85
"Bronze Shimmer Eyeshadow 
This is made to go with Moonbeam and Star Gazer Eyeshadow 
Can be worn alone, used for a crease color, or a liner color"

This eye shadow is gorgeous! It's very pigmented, and the shimmer is super finely milled. It's great for going out or every day looks if you love shimmer like I do! Very impressed with the quality of Fusion Of Color's Eye Shadows.

A couple of swatches
Left to right
Star Gazer Eye Shadow, Raspberry Lip & Cheek Stain, Eye Brightener Pencil in Pearl 

Overall, I would highly recommend giving Fusion Of Color Cosmetics a try! By the way, they're also Gluten-free and Vegan.

For more info visit