Allegresse by Bibasque 24K Illuminating Facial Peel Review

24K Skincare Illuminating Facial Peel $195.00
"Reveal more youthful-looking skin with BIBASQUE Illuminating Facial Peel. This
unique exfoliator gently removes dull skin cells and encourages skin to renew
itself using pure gold, which also helps balance skin tone."

This facial peel is amazing! I've never used anything quite like it. To use, I simply dampen my face and begin to rub a small amount of product in, unlike most exfoliators this doesn't have beads or physical exfoliants other than the gold particles it contains. 

Once I rub it in my skin begins to shed, it's amazing how much dead skin I realized I had because I exfoliate my face so I was really amazed by how good this worked.

The next morning my skin looks amazing like I just got a facial! With every use my skin keeps looking better and better. Also, this has a lovely scent, it smells fresh and floral.

Overall, I would very highly recommend giving this or any other Allegresse product a try!

For more info visit