Acure Argan Stem Cell + Chlorella Brightening Facial Scrub Review

Argan Stem Cell + Chlorella growth factor Brightening Facial Scrub 4 oz $14.99
How the scrub looks
From Acure's site "Seas” the day with natural exfoliation from the ocean!  Organic Sea Kelp gently exfoliates your skin while French Green Clay and Organic Lemon Peel remove impurities from your pores. Organic Chlorella Growth Factor and Argan Stem Cells help stimulate new cell growth while providing a deep cleansing, brightening experience. “Sea” the difference today!"

As the name of this scrub implies, it truly does brighten the skin! I don't have any particular issues with dark spots or darkness from scars, but I find using this scrub results in a bright look over all.

Since I have dry/sensitive skin I tend to get a lot of dry skin build-up, and while I regularly exfoliate, most scrubs aren't fine or grainy enough to really get the job done OR they over dry my skin. With this scrub, I love the fact that it is highly concentrated with exfoliating granules much like a body scrub and the fact that they are in various sizes, a good mix of large chunks, and fine.

This thoroughly cleanses my skin leaving it brighter, smoothing, and clean feeling overall. I did notice when I began using this scrub that I was breaking out more-- this is typical with a good, deep cleansing face product, it is simply the product purging your skin of the bad stuff under all that dead skin. Once you're out of the purging stage your skin will look even more amazing, and you won't have all that nasty stuff underneath equaling truly clean skin!

I generally use this scrub 3-4 times a week, and for my sensitive skin I find that to be the perfect amount.

Overall, I would highly recommd giving this scrub a try!

For more info visit