Nourish Organic Renewing + Cooling Eye Treatment Review

Renewing + Cooling Eye Treatment
Nourish Organic were kind enough to send me a sample size of this item pre-release to try out.

It is deigned to "Deeply hydrate, and reduce puffiness." and I must say, it does a wonderful job at both of those!

I noticed even after my first use my eyes were less puffy, and more hydrated. I really like the fact that this product is a cream as opposed to a gel because I find it more effective as far as moisturization and less sticky than a gel. This is great to apply 5 minutes or so before concealer so it sinks in some especially in these winter months, and if you have dry skin like me.

As far as a scent it smells very natural I mostly pick up on the argan oil more so than avocado.

Overall, I really enjoyed this eye treatment!

For more info visit