Modere Beauty Box - First Impressions

The Modere Beauty Box includes a mix of sample sized items as well as their full sized version so that way if you don't like a product you can send back the full sized version, and if you love a product you can keep the full sized version. Pretty ingenious, huh?

My beauty box included
Exfoliant
This exfoliant is awesome! It has lots of fine exfoliating beads and is rough enough to get the job done, but gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive skin. My skin feels baby soft when I use it!

Anti-Aging Serum
I can't speak to the benefits of this serum since I don't yet have a need for anti-aging products, but this one has some great ingredients which include rye seed extract, hydrolyzed elastin, banana flower, maca, and gotu kola.

Antioxidant Gel
This gel contains orange oil which is a great source of vitamins, especially vitamin C which aids in brightening your complexion as well as improving the firmness of your skin. The yummy smelling citrus-y scent is a bonus as well as the fact that it is lightweight, and fast absorbing making it perfect for those with oilier skin.

Antioxidant Hair Serum
This hair serum has a great scent it's difficult to describe, but I'd say it's somewhat fruity yet natural smelling. This serum is great for taming flyaways, and adding shine without over moisturizing your hair or making it look oily.

Dual Action Eye Gel
This eye gel is designed to help reduce puffiness, and the appearance of dark circles. I find that it does help to reduce the puffiness under my eyes, but also that it makes a great base for concealer because it adds a little moisture as well as a smooth base.

Thank you to the folks at Modere for giving me the chance to try these fabulous products!

For more info visit