Ellovi Review

Body Butter Original & Vanilla
This body butter is fantastic. It's balm-like in consistency but melts on contact much like raw shea butter does and indeed this butter contains shea as well as coconut oil & 4 other pure ingredients (that's right, this product only contains 6 ingredients!) It works wonderfully on my face as well as my body, it doesn't make my skin feel sticky or oily & it absorbs quickly. The vanilla scent smells nice and natural, like real vanilla.

Lip Butters Original & Tinted $5.00 each
Tinted Swatch
I love these lip butters! The tinted is my favorite, it adds the tiniest hint of healthy color & shine to my lips. These keep my lips hydrated without irritating them, and they don't irritate my throat if i accidentally ingest them (we all know it happens!)

Overall, I highly recommend checking out Ellovi products. PS all of their products are certified vegan!

For more info visit