Dr. Woods Naturals Coconut Milk Soap Review

Coconut Milk Raw Shea Butter Castile Soap Bar 5.25 oz $4.19
I really like the scent of this soap. The best way I can describe it is a coconut scent with a slight baby powder undertone & I also pick up on the raw shea.

This soap lathers richly yet is still moisturizing, and non-drying making it perfect for shaving if you don't like to use shaving cream. A little goes a long way so I can see this bar lasting me a long time.

I have dry, sensitive skin & usually after I shower my skin is left super dry, tight, and covered in rashes from the harsh chemicals in soap (even certain baby soaps.)

I was really pleased by the fact I didn't have a negative reaction to this soap whatsoever!

All Dr.Woods products are all natural, pH balanced, biodegradable contain no parabens, artificial colors, lauryl/laureth sulfates, and are cruelty free and veganBoth of the above products are made with organic oils.

For more info visit