Mouth Watchers Manual Tooth Brushes Review

Adult Superior Manual Toothbrush $4.99
"The Mouth Watchers Superior Manual Toothbrush offers a breakthrough in oral care by providing the optimal cleaning experience. The revolutionary 
antimicrobial dual layer flossing bristles, reach into areas untouched by prior toothbrushes, leaving teeth and gums feeling just as clean as after a professional dental cleaning."

Youth Superior Manual Toothbrush $4.99
Let me start off by saying these toothbrushes are awesome! The bristles are softer than most toothbrushes (even the soft ones,) and they don't have that plastic-y feel to them. I have extremely sensitive teeth, and these toothbrushes do not irritate or make my teeth hurt one bit. I have a small mouth, and fairly small teeth so I actually prefer the Youth size, but either size is perfectly suitable for an adult in my opinion.

These toothbrushes really do the job of flossing as well, since the bristles are smaller any time something gets stuck in my teeth I can simply brush them and it takes care of it. 

My favorite thing about these toothbrushes is how clean it leaves my mouth feeling, it feels as if I brushed my teeth, flossed, and rinsed with mouthwash when all I really did was brush my teeth-- it's amazing!

Overall, I highly recommend giving Mouth Watchers Manual Toothbrushes a try!

For more info visit
and you can also purchase these toothbrushes at Whole Foods.

I have a special coupon for Makeup & Mutts readers! Use code makeupandmutts for 30% off your next purchase from mouthwatchers.com through 2/28/2015!