Aloha Nani Cosmetics Review

Ginger Dead (sample) $2.50
 Moon Beam (sample) $2.50
 Regal (sample) $2.50
 Sugilite (sample) $2.50
Wowzers (sample) $2.50
These eye shadows have various textures depending on if they're matte or sparkly. I prefer the formulation of the sparkly shades just because I find them to be easier to build up and smoother, but I adore the matte shade, Wowers regardless!

All of these shadows are easy to blend, and to build up, and last well especially when using an eye primer. I love that they're all vegan as well as fun, out of the usual colors along with great everyday colors.

Voodoo Scrub (sample) $2.00
This scrub contains charcoal as well as sugar and is available in a plethora of scents, I chose the Sweet Pea scent which I absolutely love! It's designed for use on the face to draw out impurities, and smooth the skin.

This scrub is gritty at first, but becomes smoother as you rub it on your skin and the sugar dissolves. It leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth like nothing else had, and it can be also left on as a mask!

I highly suggest giving Aloha Nani products a try. They're vegan, homemade, and great quality at a reasonable price!

For more info visit