It Cosmetics The IT Girl CC+ Lip Serum Holiday Collection

Limited Edition The IT Girl CC+ Lip Serum Holiday Collection $39.50
This collection includes
Under The Mistletoe
Joy To The World
Snow Bunny

These serums claim to hydrate lips, condition, and contain anti-aging properties. While I can't speak to the anti-aging aspect (I'm 20, folks) I can say that these do hydrate my lips, and add a glossy shine with a good amount of color.

Under The Mistletoe is by far my favorite shade, it adds a pretty rosy tint to my lips. Joy To The World is the perfect everyday neutral pink shade. Snow Bunny mutes out some of the natural color in my lips making it great in combination with a smokey eye!

The biggest thing that surprised me about these serums is how long they last, even though the shine wears away after a few hours the color still remains. The two darker shades (Under The Mistletoe & Joy To The World) leave behind a stain. The color lasts even with talking and eating for at least 2 hours, and as you can tell by the swatches these have a lot of pigment for a serum/gloss type product. I'd compare these to liquid lipsticks.

Overall, I would definitely recommend these CC+ Lip Serums, they're the perfect lip colors for this time of year because they add moisture to your lips!

For more info visit
http://itcosmetics.com/