Kirk's Coco Castile Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Coco Castile Shampoo 16 fl oz $7.45
This shampoo rinses well, is hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and contains no animal by-products. 

This shampoo cleans my hair thoroughly even after just one shampoo/rinse, but without being drying, and also leaves my hair shiny. Since it's deeper cleansing than my normal shampoo, I prefer to use it 1-2 times per week to remove any product build-up. Its scent reminds me of cologne.

Coco Castile Conditioner 16 fl oz $7.45
This conditioner is also hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and contains no animal by-products.

This conditioner has the same scent as the shampoo; it is thinner, and more like shampoo consistency rather than most conditioners making it easier to work through the hair, and also more effective at detangling. Great if you shampoo your hair daily or every other day because it's a fairly lightweight conditioner.

These products, as well as all Kirk's products are vegan!

For more info visit