Gourmet Body Treats Review

Luxe Mascara in Black 6g $29.00
This mascara is 100% natural, gluten free, and paraben free.

This is the perfect mascara if you love a dark, natural lash! I have naturally long eyelashes so what I normally look for in a mascara is something to darken my lashes, separate, and make them stand out while still looking natural-- this mascara fits the bill.

Although it's not waterproof it lasts well in hot & humid weather, is easy to remove, and does not flake off. 

Natural Eyeshadow Matte in Chiffon 5g $11.99
Swatch
As with the mascara, this eyeshadow is 100% natural, gluten free, and paraben free.

Chiffon is a pretty, light skin tone shade which is great for no-makeup looks, mattifying lids, and also covering eyelid veins, and evening out eyelids. I love this as a base shade, but also on its own to cover eyelid veins, and brighten up eyes without looking like I'm wearing any makeup.

All GBT products are vegan!

For more info visit