c. Booth Honey Almond Bath & Body Indulgence Kit Review

Honey Almond Bath & Body Indulgence Kit $9.99

This kit includes
Honey Almond Nourishing Bath & Body Wash (3 fl oz)
Love this body wash! It has a wonderful sweet yet slightly nutty scent.

It produces a creamy lather on the skin while still being gentle & cleansing. It leaves a scent on the skin several hours after it's rinsed off.

My dry, sensitive skin feels smooth, soft and not the least bit dry. I'm so glad I was able to try this body wash in the kit because I'm definitely going to be getting the full sized bottle!

Honey Almond Body Butter (1.8 oz)
This body butter is very thick in texture, more so than others I've tried. It's ideal for use in the winter since it continually moisturizes throughout the day, being that it doesn't absorb into the skin all at once. It's also very gentle & did not irritate my skin

Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist (2 fl oz)
This oil has the same great scent as the body wash & butter.

I love how fast & easy this product is to use. I try to always moisturize after I shower, but sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry. This product is so handy on those days because I can spray it on, and be done. The mist is very even & fine so I don't have to rub it in if I'm a hurry, and it absorbs quickly.

This product also gives a nice sheen to your skin which is why I like to use it on my legs when I'm going to be wearing a dress or shorts.


This kit is travel friendly & makes a great gift.

Overall, I'm so glad I gave c. Booth products a try; they're high quality, and better/equal to the high-end, luxury bath products I've tried, and at a fraction of the price!

For more info visit