Batiste Review

Dry Shampoo Fresh Fragrance 6.73 oz $7.99
As the name would imply, this dry shampoo has a fresh, clean scent--there's no other way I could think to describe it. I love the scent! 

I know Batiste has become a holy grail product for many of us beauty bloggers, so of course I wanted to give it a try for myself.

This is great on second, third or fourth day hair to refresh it, absorb oil, add volume, and a fresh scent.

Dry Shampoo Paisley Fragrance 6.73 $7.99
The Paisley fragrance is more of a perfume-y scent with slight fruity tones.

Both of these worked well & blended in with my medium brown hair with no issues of my hair looking white or gray at the roots.

These products also work well on freshly washed & dried hair to add extra volume at the roots or to add scent to your hair.

One last thing I will note is I noticed on these bottles they're labeled as "A trademark of Church & Dwight" I'm unsure of Church & Dwight's policies concerning animal testing since I've heard mixed things, but all of the cruelty free lists I've seen list Batiste as being cruelty free, so make of it what you will.

For more info visit