Clean George Skin Stick Review

Skin Stick $9.00
 The Skin Stick has many different uses which include

Moisturizing elbows, face, body
Softening cuticles
Moisturizing lips
Taming fly-aways
Giving a dewy glow to cheeks
&
pretty much anything else you can think to use it for!

This is in the scent Meyer Lemon which is stronger in the tube, but has a very faint lemon scent when applied.

So of course I had to try it out for all of the above uses. 

On elbows & knees it's not über moisturizing so I do need to reapply, but it definitely makes my elbows & knees look better. For cuticles it hides the appearance of dryness, and makes them easier to push down. I also apply some to my nail beds since my nails get dry, it absorbs quickly & makes my nails look healthy.

On lips it feels like a lip balm, but gives a shiny look. It works awesome for taming fly-aways without making my hair look oily. It also makes a great cheek highlight because it gives a natural glow with no glitter plus added moisture.

The stick melts right into skin, going on oily initially but quickly absorbs into the skin. 

I love to keep this in my purse since it's SO multipurpose & saves me from lugging around a lip balm, lotion, cuticle pen etc! I definitely recommend every girl (and guy) to get one of these sticks.

This product is fragrance free, paraben free, recyclable, cruelty free, and made from natural ingredients.

For more info visit