Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub Review

Microdermabrasion Scrub 2 oz $32.50
If you've been following my blog for a while now, you'll know that I originally tried this product about 2 years ago. I had a sample of it & I absolutely loved it. 

I wanted to give it another try to see if it was any different since the packaging changed, and I'm so happy to say the product itself hasn't changed!
This exfoliator isn't like your typical everyday exfoliator with large exfoliating particles. As you can see in the above photo on my hand, the exfoliators are very fine like grains of sand.

This is best used one to two times a week, and applied in upward motions on the skin (not circular.) I'm not sure if it's applying in an upward motion rather than circular or what, but I've always found this scrub incredibly effective on my dry/sensitive skin. 

Upon applying product you will notice a lot of tingling depending how sensitive your skin is. Directly after use my skin is a little red, but the redness quickly goes down. I mention this to emphasize this is a heavy duty, very effective scrub that's why I only use it once a week.

This is my go-to product if I'm getting ready for an event or I just want my skin to look extra glowing, and feel extra smooth. 

After I use this product my skin is instantly smoother as well as softer, but the real results come the next day when I wake up with glowing skin! I can't even explain how awesome this product makes my skin look and feel. 

It is absolutely my holy grail exfoliator, I've never found anything close to working as well as this does!

This product is paraben-free, sulfate free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.

For more info visit