Review Purple Prairie Botanicals

Orange Tea Tree Facial Soap Bar $3.99 for full size (sample pictured)
I was concerned that this soap would dry out my skin, but to my surprise it didn't!

It left my dry/combination skin feeling really clean, but not tight or uncomfortable. It lathered well, and has a pleasant orange/tea tree/ylang ylang/rosemary scent.

Orange Smoothie Lip Balm $2.99
This lip balm smells amazing! Just like oranges.

It's very moisturizing, and gives lips a glossy appearance. It's not a particularly thick lip balm. It reminds me a little of solid lotions because it melts onto the lips.

It has 98% organic ingredients which include shea butter, coconut oil, and orange oil just to name a few. It has a rating of 0 on EWG.org (which is amazing!)

It's now one of my favorite lip balms!

For more information about this brand or their products visit http://www.purpleprairie.com/

Overall, I would recommend both products!