Review Modern Minerals Eyeshadows

Eyeshadows $10.00 each for 2 grams or $1.50 for sample baggie.
Left to right

Malabar, Bali, Seychelles, and Shambhala

Swatched without a primer underneath.

These shadows are absolutely gorgeous!

Malabar is a rich, brown with lots of gold shimmer. Malabar is the most pigmented of the four shades.

Bali is amazing on brown eyes! Bali is a light, shimmery golden-green.

Seychelles is such a unique color! Seychelles is a  shimmery cream color in the jar, but when applied it has a beautiful violet duochrome.

Shambhala is a really pretty, wearable, shimmery blue!

These shadows blend well, and wear well even without a primer (though I usually use an eyeshadow primer for maximum wear.)

The main concern with mineral eyeshadows is fallout, but surprisingly I didn't experience much fallout with these. Far less than most loose shadows. 

Aside from Malabar these shadows are on the medium-sheer side, but can easily be built up, used wet or enhanced further by using a primer.

My personal preference is to use them as is because I love that they're very sparkly rather than intense color. I like that I can wear bright eyeshadow without looking like.. well, you know where I'm going with this..
Sorry Mimi, it had to be said!

For more information about this brand or their products visit http://modernmineralsmakeup.com/

Overall I would absolutely recommend these eyeshadows!