Review Leap Organics

Organic Lemongrass Body Wash $11.99 for 13 fl oz
The scent of this body wash is fabulous!

It's mainly the lemon that I detect, but I can still smell the lime, and orange.

It lathers well, and is great for shaving. It leaves my skin feeling clean, but not tight or uncomfortable. 

The only complaint that I would have is that I wish it was more moisturizing because I have dry skin, but as with most body washes it's best to follow it with a good lotion.

USDA Organic Shea Butter Lemongrass Lip Balm $3.49
This lip balm has the same great scent as the body wash!

It's soothing, moisturizing, and on the oilier side rather than thick-- I wouldn't use it under lipsticks for that reason, but it's great to top off a lip stain or to wear alone.

For more information about this brand or their  products visit http://www.leaporganics.com/

Overall, I would recommend both products! I love how affordable they are compared to other organic brands.