Review Orly Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover

Cutique Cuticle & Stain Remover $5.00 for .3 oz
Cutique is a clear, odorless gel which you apply to your cuticles, and nail beds. Once applied it's recommended to leave it on for 30-60 seconds, and to gently push back cuticles using an orangewood stick.

You should promptly wash off the gel with warm water, and be sure not to leave it on for more than 5 minutes.

It works fantastically for removing cuticles especially if you use it regularly. I usually use it 3-4 times a week just for up keep. I get best results that way. Occasionally I'll do two applications for tougher cuticles.

One thing I wanted to mention is that it won't remove larger bits of skin (which sounds awful,) but what I mean is that it won't remove hangnails or thicker cuticles.

As for stain removing, I can't say a lot because since I've purchased this product my nails haven't been stained. 

It does seem to be great for removing any oils or thin layers of left behind nail polish, so from that I would assume that it'd work pretty well for removing stains. I've noticed that my nail beds look brighter after using it. 

It is drying on the nail beds, so after using it I'll use a nail or cuticle oil.

For more information about this brand or their products visit http://orlybeauty.com/

Overall, I would recommend this product!