Review OHA BioActive Organic Skincare

Hydrating Mist $29.00 for 4 fl oz
This hydrating mist is best used between cleansing, and moisturizing. It provides light moisturization, and is soothing.

It has a herbal scent, and very fine mist. It's great for putting in your refrigerator to refresh your skin on hot days.

Daily Moisturizer $39.00 for 1 oz
I'm not sure how to describe the scent. It's herbal yet slightly fruity smelling. I don't like most herbal scents, but I like this one.

It has the texture of your average face moisturizer, though much richer.

It moisturizes my dry/combination skin very well. 

It's not one of those moisturizers that instantly sinks in, it lasts on my skin for quite a while. I believe that has to do with one of the product attributes "keeps skin supple throughout the day" It makes my skin feel smooth & slightly more supple!

Intensive Nutrient Complex $40.00 for 0.5 fl oz

Again, has a somewhat herbal scent, but also a sea-like scent (if that makes any sense.)

It feels gorgeous on the skin, it almost feels like a primer. 

It's really soothing. I had a painful, irritated patch of skin on my face, and it burned like crazy, but using this soothed it.

Although it's essentially an oil, it doesn't make my face look or feel oily. You can add a few drops of this to your normal moisturizer or use it alone.

Regardless of the many benefits such as being great for sensitive skin, rosacea, eczema, damaged skin, rejuvenating elasticityreducing and preventing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyper-pigmentation---I'll keep using it just because I love the way it feels on my skin! (the added benefits don't hurt either though.)

For more information about this brand or their products visit http://ohaskin.com/

Overall, I'd recommend everything!