Review Bambola Beauty

Acai Anti-Oxident Cleansing Creme $38.00 (for full size--sample pictured.)
This cleanser has a lovely fruit scent, and creamy texture.

It makes my skin feel SUPER soft after cleansing, more so than any other cleanser I've used!

It doesn't strip my dry/combo skin, and it actually leaves behind a moisturizing layer.

I still need to moisturize after using this cleanser because I get extra dry in certain spots, but this may be moisturizing enough that if you had oily skin you could skip moisturizer.

I'm usually a little "bleh, whatever" when it comes to cleansers, but I really like this one.

Lip Repair $9.00
I absolutely adore the scent of this lip balm!
The coconut, honey, vanilla, and stevia really give it that delicious, sweet smelling scent.

Because this is a beeswax based lip balm it's much thicker in texture than non-beeswax based lip balms are. 

I'll be the first one to admit that I'm not a fan of most beeswax based lip balms as I find them too thick, and not moisturizing enough.

This is an exception because I actually like this lip balm. It's more moisturizing than most other beeswax based lip balms, and I like that it doesn't add shine to my lips (it can be difficult to lip balms that are matte.)

I don't know that this would be moisturizing enough for someone with really dry, cracked lips, but for me it's moisturizing enough.

Volcanic Mineral Scrub $15.00 for 0.5 oz
I really, really wanted to like this scrub. The ingredients look great, AND it's award winning, but it just didn't work for my dry/combination skin.

I like the gray color because it makes it easy to spot any areas I may have missed. I like the really fine exfoliating particles, and the fact that this scrub doesn't have much of a scent.

My skin is really difficult when it comes to exfoliators, and this one just didn't exfoliate enough for my skin.

I get very dry around my mouth. I went over that particular area twice with this scrub, but the dry, flakiness was still intact (sorry for the gruesome details.)

Apart from that area my skin felt smooth overall, but this scrub just wasn't as deeply exfoliating as I had hoped.

For more information about this brand or their products visit http://www.bambolabeauty.com/

Overall, I would recommend the cleanser, and lip balm (if you're a fan of thicker, beeswax based lip balms.)