Review Mètamour Essentials Body Lotion

Mètamour Essentials Body Lotion in Vanilla Citrus $24.00 for 8 oz
This lotion has a thin texture. A little goes a long way, in fact, the less you use the better--It's really moisturizing. I can see this bottle lasting me a year or longer.

It doesn't make my skin look greasy, but still gives my skin a bit of a glow. It makes my skin feel very soft!

The scent reminds me of orange creamsicles, but less sugary smelling.

I wanted to mention the packaging-- or rather the inside of the package.
 The booklets contain a lot of great information about the brand.

In the center of the photo (with the roses, and bow) are samples with cards telling how to use them.

The attention to detail is great. I always appreciate companies that pay attention to presentation--it's little things that count!

For more information about this brand or their products visit http://www.metamourskincare.com/

Overall, I would recommend the body lotion!