Review InfiniteAloe Advanced Formula Original Scent Skin Care

 InfiniteAloe Advanced Formula Original Scent Skin Care $50.00 for one 8 oz jar plus one travel sized jar 0.5 oz
This cream has that classic "skin cream" scent, but also a strong aloe scent.

The texture is that of your typical cream, but not quite so thick. It's moisturizing without feeling heavy.

What really sets it apart from all other creams & moisturizers I've tried is the fact that it absorbs immediately. 

Typically, I feel a layer of moisturizer on my face even hours after applying, but using this I can touch my face, and I feel smoothness--not a layer of moisturizer.

It makes my skin look glowy, but without looking oily.

For more information about this brand or their products visit http://www.infinitealoe.com/

Overall, I would recommend this cream!