Review Hush Hush Essentials

All Hush Hush Essentials products are paraben free, cruelty free, vegan, eco friendly, made with organic ingredients, and hypoallergenic. 

In addition, all of their products have adorable, vintage inspired packaging!

Both of the products I'm reviewing are fragrance free.

Wink*Wink Restorative Undereye Crème $28.00 for 0.5 fl oz
As you can read above, some of the claims include camouflaging the look of dark circles, and alleviating puffiness.

This eye cream looks very dewy under the eyes, which in turn makes the darkness appear brighter, similar to certain under eye concealers.

As for puffiness, it slightly reduces puffiness, but I will admit I don't have the puffiest under eyes to begin with.

Other than that, the texture is similar to most crèmes, but I like that it's not especially thick, nor thin. It moisturizes well, but isn't greasy feeling.

Starlet Rosehip & Hibiscus Facial Crème $26.00 for 2.0 fl oz
This crème feels lovely when being applied. It makes my skin feel soft & smooth!

It has a thinner texture than the eye crème, but it still gives skin a dewy look.

I think this crème would work for several skin types because the moisturization is adjustable. During the day I like to use a thin layer, but I can easily build it up for when my skin is drier.

This method doesn't work with all moisturizers as some can get greasy when built up or some just aren't moisturizing enough to be applied sparsely.

For more information about this brand or their products visit http://www.hushhushessentials.com/

Overall, I recommend both products!