Everyday Cat Eye Tutorial!

Products used
Emani Minerals Eyeshadow Duo in Cooper Sage 
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bunny Hop (not cruelty free)
Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner in Immortal Love
Reviva Labs HypoAllergenic Mascara

I first applied Bunny Hop as a base
I went over the top of Bunny Hop with the lightest shade from the Cooper Sage Duo
In the crease I used the brown from the Cooper Sage Duo
Last few steps..

Apply liner, and wing it out like a 1950s lady would (you know the drill!)

Curl those lashes! 

Apply as many coats of mascara as it takes. (For me it was about 3)
I also did a small wing under the eye. This is optional, but it's a great way to make your lashes look thicker, and heavier by creating a shadow. 

For a softer look use pencil liner!

Are you a fan of winged eyeliner?