Review Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Top Coat

Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Top Coat --Available to purchase at Sephora in May 2012, and will retail for $21.00
Claims to "Instantly waterproof, refresh, and protect any mascara all day, without the typical drying or clumping."

Before using this I was concerned that it would make my lashes clump together, but it did the opposite-- it actually helped to separate my lashes! 

Not only that, but it also made my lashes stay curled, and they looked great at the end of the day which is something that never happens when I use mascara alone.

I've always hated the feeling of crunchy lashes. This didn't make my lashes especially crunchy, though the tips of my lashes did feel a little stiff.

The product itself is transparent so you can use it to waterproof any mascara, black, brown, blue or even clear-- whatever floats your makeup boat.

The only question left is.. how waterproof is it really?

I swatched some mascara on my hand, let it dry, layered this over the top, let it dry, and poured water on my hand, rubbed it in and.. 

I can say that it passed the water test, but not so much the rubbing, then again you wouldn't rub your eyes that vigorously, would you?

When using this on my lashes I had no issues with smudging or flaking, and removing it wasn't much more difficult than removing a normal mascara. Of course, using a waterproof makeup remover is preferable!

For more information about this brand or their products visit http://anastasia.net/

Overall, I would recommend it!