Review/Swatches Sappho Organic Cosmetics

Neutrality Concealer $27.00 
This concealer has a creamy texture that glides on easily, but isn't too thick or too thin.

I've tried this on my under eyes, but it wasn't full coverage enough to conceal my dark circles. I've found that it works much better on redness!

Because it is a creamy concealer I think it would work best for normal skin.

As this only comes in one shade it will probably best suit light-medium skin tones.

Blush in Emma's Blush (Unsure of price - couldn't find it on the website.)
This blush is quite pigmented so I would be light handed when applying. 

It's a lovely berry-pink type shade with shimmer. I don't find it to be overly shimmery, but this will depend on your personal preference.

All of Sappho's blushes can also be used as eye shadows. I'll have to give that a try!

Black Magnetic Compact $19.00
I prefer this compact to any others I own!

Because it doesn't have individual slots to put your eye shadows or blushes in, you can fit much more, AND it's so much easier to remove anything you put in.

I also like that the top is clear so you can easily see what's inside.

For more information on this brand or their products visit https://sapphocosmetics.com/


To read my previous Sappho review click here.

Overall, I would recommend the concealer if you have normal skin & want to cover redness, but I would suggest setting it with a powder as it stays creamy, and doesn't set. I would also recommend the blush & magnetic compact!