Review SanRe Organic Skinfood

Siesta Sunset Avocado & Sea-buckthron Cream $31.00 for 1.1 oz
I think this cream would benefit mature or dry skin the most. 

I found it a little too rich for my dry-combination skin. However, I will admit to being heavy handed when it comes to moisturizer because my skin does get very dry, especially after washing my face.

The texture is cream to oil, and the scent is quite herbal. 

The color is yellow even when applied. Mind you it's not opaque, but it does have a tint so this would concern me a little if I was wearing light colored clothing.

Argan Aura Face & Neck Serum $34.99 for 1 oz
I prefer this to the Siesta Sunset. It's easier to apply, and seems to work better with my skin type.

I'd recommend using no more than one pump of this for your entire face as it is an oil, and can take a while to sink in to skin.

This also has a slight yellow tint, but not as much as the Siesta Sunset.

Eye Candy Anti-Aging Formula $33.99 for 0.5 oz
This is similar in texture, and color to Siesta Sunset.

So far I like this eye cream. I can't speak to any results yet, but when/if I see results I'll post an update!

Supple Sunshine SPF 30 $29.99 for 1.1 oz 
(Sample size pictured)

I really like this sunscreen. It doesn't leave a white cast on my skin, and it doesn't make my skin feel greasy or goop-y!

I would use this over a moisturizer if you have dry skin as it's not very moisturizing.

I've saved my favorite for last!

Chocolate Lips Lip Moisturizer $3.99 for 0.2 oz
Smells yummy! Just like chocolate.

Feels thin on the lips, but still very moisturizing. 

It's brown in the tube, but applies clear.

For more information on this brand or their products visit http://www.sanreorganic.com/

Overall, I'd recommend the sunscreen, lip balm, argan aura (if you like face oils.)