Review/Swatches Sappho Cosmetics

Prices? Concealer $27.00 Eyeshadows $20.00

Where can I find it? Sappho Cosmetics' Website

What's included? Just the items themselves.

Concealer rating
(Out of 5)

Eyeshadow rating
(Out of 5)


All items kindly supplied by PR at Sappho's Cosmetics for possible review.

I'll start with the Undo Concealer
This concealer is for redness.

It definitely does reduce redness, but not completely. It is a little sheer. The texture is creamy without being greasy.

I tried this under my eyes, and it brightens really well! If you're very pale this could work as an under eye concealer.

I like..

Creamy texture.

Cute box

Does help reduce redness.

I dislike..

Isn't as full coverage as I'd like.

Next I'll be reviewing the Pressed Eyeshadows
All three are lovely shades! 

Pick Purple & Chambrelle are my favorites.

These are somewhat soft in texture, and blend well especially Chambrelle, though it can be a little crumbly.

I like..

Blendable

Buildable

Soft

I dislike..

Sheer

I wish they came with a palette or in some kind of compact. (They do offer one on the website though.)

Overall, I'd recommend the eyeshadows, but not the concealer.