Review/Swatch My Earth Natural Cosmetics Lip Gloss

Price? $34.50


Where can I find it? My Earth's Website


What's included? Just the item itself with a card about the brand.
Rating




(Out of 5)
Lip Gloss in the shade Bronze
Ingredients
Swatch
Though this gloss looks dark in the tube it's actually very wearable and pretty!

It has lots of shimmer, but it's not frosty. It's not sticky or drying whatsoever. It feels light and moisturizing on the lips though a bit grainy if you rub your lips together.

The only downside with this gloss is the taste, & smell. It's reminiscent of old lipsticks. (I don't mean old as in expired, I mean vintage lipsticks before lipsticks were flavored.)

For those of you wondering, it has a doe foot applicator. 

This lip gloss is vegan, and 5% of proceeds go towards rainforest conservation! 

I know the price, $34.50 is pricey, but as a portion of the proceeds goes to a good cause I think it's more reasonable.

Overall, I like this lip gloss, and would recommend it if you're looking for a vegan lip gloss & don't mind the taste/smell although faint.