Review/Swatches Earth Diva Vegan Cosmetics

Prices? Brush $7.95 Eyeshadows are $3.99 each.

Where can I find it? Earth Diva's Website

What's included? The items themselves in a cute polka dot organza bag. You'll also receive a brochure about their products & a separate piece of paper with a guide to applying the eyeshadows in various ways.
Overall rating




(Out of 5)

First I'll be reviewing the Eye Shadow & Crease Brush
I've washed this brush twice now as well as spot cleaning it twice, and it didn't shed a single hair.

It's soft yet dense. It works well for blending, but also for applying eyeshadow, and smudging shadow under the lower lashes (for a thicker line.) I love it for blending in my under eye concealer.

I'm really pleased that it's synthetic. I definitely prefer synthetic brushes which is why I no longer purchase any real hair brushes.

Last I'll be reviewing the the Mineral Eyeshadows
Swatches
Left to right

Cider, Lavender, Butterfly, and Soft Brown.

Cider is a gorgeous champagne-y tan with lots of shimmer.

Lavender initially appears to be a pale pink, but once swatched it's a beautiful, sheer lavender shimmer.

Butterfly is described as a lavender-ish blue with pink luster.

Soft Brown is described as a soft brown with subtle luster.

I got really excited about these while I was using & swatching them. Usually mineral eyeshadows don't come in such lovely, unique shades. 

Here's a look I created using all of these as well as the brush.
They all have pretty good pigmentation, as with most loose shadows it really helps to layer to build intensity. Lavender is sheer, but I'd just layer it or apply it over another shade to add some lavender shimmer. You could also try using them wet which I have yet to do, but will try soon.

Overall I'm really pleased with everything they sent me, and would recommend everything. I'm shocked with how inexpensive their eyeshadows are because they're fabulous!