Blissby Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash Review

Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash $14.95
How the product looks once dispensed
This shampoo/body wash is 100% vegan, has a mild lavender scent, and is gentle enough for sensitive skin and daily use!

It is made in the USA of over 75% organic ingredients, non-toxic so safe for use on babies, and is free of sulfates, parabens petroleum and phtalates.

So, what are my thoughts?

I really like this shampoo/body wash! For reference I have very dry, very sensitive skin, and normal to oily hair. For use on hair I do find this suitable in the colder months where I can use it daily and my hair is not as sweaty/greasy as it is in the summer. 

It is quite light for a shampoo so if you do have very oily hair I would suggest using a heavier duty shampoo between washes with this one. For my hair though, it has been working well, and not causing any dryness or any more oiliness than normal.

As a body wash I love it! As mentioned above I have very sensitive and dry skin, and even most baby body washes and bubble baths would cause minor irritation to my skin, but this is the first body wash I have found to not cause any dryness, itching or irritation to my skin which is amazing! 

Trust me when I say I have tried everything, oatmeal body washes, baby washes, castile soaps, glycerin soaps, organic.. sensitive skin this and that and nothing has worked as well for me as this stuff does! Plus I LOVE the delicate lavender scent.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product especially if you have a baby or you your self have very sensitive skin.

For more info visit