CND Fall 2015 Contradictions Collection

Turn up the contrast with the new Fall 2015 Contradictions collection from CND. Textures and tones collide for an unexpected elegance: leather and lace, street and chic, metal and pearl.

“This season’s trends celebrate an unexpected clash between gritty street elements and elegant details for a dynamic combination of glamour and grunge,” says CND Co-founder and Style Director Jan Arnold. “Nails evoke an edgy narrative with blackened pigments and heraldic ornaments. Enhanced almonds in purple and red are deepened and oxidized with smoked pearl and steel finishes.”

New Shades include
Couture Covet
Grommet
Naked Naivete
Peacock Plume
Poison Plum
Rouge Rite
Safety Pin
Tartan Punk

These nail polishes are fantastic! They're easy to apply, dry quickly, come in a HUGE range of colors, and are the most durable nail polishes I've come across. On me, these nail polishes last better than salon gel nails! They are advertised as 7 day polishes, and for the average person I believe that is accurate. 

Since I work with my hands non-stop in addition to washing my hands many times a day nail polish hardly lasts a day on me. I get a good 4 days of wear with these polishes with normal nail polish I get a few hours of wear before chipping, and even with gel nails done professionally I only get 2 to 3 days of wear before the polish peels off entirely.

Overall, I highly recommend the Vinylux line! You can find CND at your local salon or purchase directly from http://www.loxabeauty.com/brands/cnd/cnd-view-all/cnd-vinylux

For more info visit