Bibasque Review

Rouleaux 1" (25MM) Black Tourmaline Clipless Curling Iron $154.50

Included glove
I'm a big fan of this wand, it heats up quickly, and has a tip that doesn't heat up so I don't burn my fingertips or wrist when using it!

I have very long, fine textured hair, but while my hair is fine I do have a lot of hair which is also difficult to curl. With this wand I loose curls/waves that last! The barrel is 1" so with smaller sections you can get more of a curl and with larger sections you can easily achieve beachy waves.

Heat Mat $24.50
This a must have for anyone who uses heat tools! Great for travel and for everyday use to protect furniture from burns. I love using this mat when I'm letting my heat tools cool down as I notice they cool down much more quickly.

Overall, I recommend giving Bibasque products a try!

For more info visit