DuWop Cosmetics Review

Lip Venom 0.12 fl oz $16.00
A little info about Lip Venom "Lip Venom was the very first lip plumper on the market, creating the lip plumping category for the beauty industry. The tingly gloss uses essential oils to enhance lips' natural color and shape by increasing circulation. The result: fuller bee stung lips."

This lip gloss/pumper includes cinnamon, wintergreen and ginger essential oils which cause that tingling sensation increasing blood flow to the lips causing them to temporarily pump up.

Upon first application I was surprised by just how thick this gloss was, the texture reminded me of honey just not quite as thick or sticky. After application I appreciated the fact that it was thicker because I found myself using a whole lot less product to get even coverage, and I didn't have any dripping down my lips like some thinner glosses do.

I love the scent of this product, I mostly pick up on the wintergreen and ginger which provide a sweet, fresh mint scent.

So, did it really plump my lips? (In before my lips are completely bare on balm or color, in my After I have on Lip Venom.)
My verdict? Yes! The main difference I noticed was my upper lip, specifically my cupid's bow area my bottom lip is naturally more plump, but after using the lip venom my lips appear more proportionate. 

I notice the most tingling/warmth around 3-5 minutes after application, once the tingling dies down some my lips still appear more plump. One major thing I like about this plumper compared to others is that the tingling doesn't stop, it dies down some, but it continues to tingle as long as you have it on which means it continues to work!

If you want even bigger results (pun intended) I recommend overdrawing your lips with a liner, filling them in with lipstick, and then applying the Lip Venom.

Isla Sirena Sea Shell Compact Eye Dual in Vanquish (from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection) $25.00
Swatch
How cute, and original is this packaging? Not only do I love Disney movies, but I am a huge fan of nautical things, so this is right up my alley.

Aside from the packaging, I loved the texture of the gold shimmery eye shadow in this duo it's very pigmented and very soft. The black in this duo isn't quite as pigmented, but it's buildable and has a nice texture making it easy to blend. These shades go great together, but because they're neutrals they can also be paired with any other shades making them useful for just about any look.

I'm loving this collection (which originally launched a few years ago) and hope to get my hands on the Mystic Waters Compact next! I'm so glad they're still available.

Overall, I highly recommend checking out DuWop Cosmetics!

For more info visit
http://shop.duwop.com/