Briogeo Hair Care Review

Be Gentle, Be Kind Shampoo
This shampoo is sulfate free, gluten free, and contains organic ingredients. An ideal shampoo for "Those with oily, fine, thin, or normal hair or hair with significant buildup"


I loved the scent of this shampoo as well as the fact that it didn't strip my hair or make it feel dry after rinsing it out. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling cleaning, and looking shiny! I was surprised that my hair didn't become oily between washes when using this shampoo.

Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask
This deep conditioning mask is free of parabens, silicones, gluten, and phthalates.

This mask made my hair feel SO soft & smooth in the shower as well as detangling it. However, once my hair dried it was a little oily/flat looking. I have fine hair with not a lot of volume, but lots of it so I found this mask a little too heavy for my hair type though I think it'd be AMAZING for coarser or drier hair.

Blossom & Bloom Volumizing Conditioner
This conditioner claims to "Deliver an optimal blend of follicle stimulating hair nutrients, such as biotin, b-vitamins, ginseng & ginger root.  Maltodextrin & collagen help increase the immediate appearance of fuller, thicker hair."

This conditioner has a great citrus scent, it left my hair very shiny and easier to manage, but I didn't notice a huge amount of extra volume though it definitely didn't weigh my hair down either.

Overall, for my hair type (thin but lots of hair & very long) I'd recommend the Be Gentle, Be Kind Shampoo, and the Blossom & Bloom Volumizing Conditioner.

For more info visit