Raw Elements ECO Formula SPF 30+ Sunscreen Lotion

SPF 30+ Sunscreen Lotion 3fl oz $18.99
According to their website this sunscreen is biodegradable, moisturizing, reef safe, non-migrating, very water resistant, never runs, never stings eyes, non-GMO project verified, leaping bunny certified, made & packed in the USA, and has UVA/UVB true broad spectrum protection.

I can definitely attest to it not burning or stinging eyes, not migrating or running, and it being very water resistant. This sunscreen is perfect for beach or pool days as well as days you know you're going to be outside for several hours. It's heavy duty protection, and I've never once gotten burnt while wearing it. 

It has a thick cream consistency, but is fairly easy to spread around the skin. It has somewhat of an herbal scent. It does leave behind a white cast on the skin which I believe is due to it being zinc oxide based. The white cast doesn't bother me because I'd only use this sunscreen for those occasions where I'd be going to the pool or beach since it's too heavy duty for me to use as a daily sunscreen.

This sunscreen has never caused me to break out (like most do.) I wish it was a little more moisturizing since I have dry skin, but my only real problem which can be a plus or minus depending on how you look at it is the fact that I have to wash off my face/body 2-3 times to remove this sunscreen fully. It's a plus in the sense that it truly is waterproof & sweat proof, but also a minus that it could be inconvenient. That's also why I'd only use it for water-pool/heavy duty protection occasions.

If you plan on going to the beach, swimming or spending a lot of time outside this summer then I would suggest trying out this sunscreen!

For more info visit