Nature's Gate Review

Aqua Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen 4 fl oz $10.69

This sunscreen has a broad spectrum SPF of 50 & is water resistant. It's free of Oxybenzone, Parabens, Phthalates, and Fragrance.


This is a heavy-duty sunscreen with great coverage. Upon application it gives skin somewhat of a white cast, but dries clear with a dewy glow. It truly is waterproof which makes it awesome to protect hands as well as the rest of your face & body. Perfect for beach days or swimming, and ideal for sensitive skin because of the lack of fragrance. It protects skin, prevents sunburns, and lasts longer than other sunscreens I've used.

Rose Hand Cream 3 fl oz $6.99

This hand cream contains Rosehips, Vitamin C, Calendula, Clary Sage, Organic Sunflower Oil and Shea Butter.

This hand cream has a gorgeous true rose scent that smells fresh out of the garden. It's thick, very moisturizing, and absorbs into the skin quickly leaving behind a dewy glow & rosy scent-- not only is it great for hands, but also elbows, knees, and feet.

Glow Lotion Light 16 fl oz $13.99

I adore this self tanner, and it is in fact my holy grail self tanner. 

I have pale skin, and every other tanner I've used has either turned out too dark or orange on me. This is very deeply moisturizing so I like to apply it before bed, and wake up with supple skin, and nice color. This has no stinky tanner smell, and (to me) smells like a normal lotion.

My favorite aspect of this product is that it really is gradual, and you have control over how dark you get. For a light tan I'll apply one coat every 4 days, and for something darker I can apply 4 times a week. If you wanted a darker tan you could also apply this daily for both added color & moisture.

If you're pale I highly, highly suggest this gradual tanning lotion! All three of these products are great. All of these products are vegan!

For more info visit