Replere Skincare Review

Deep Clean & Clarify Face Wash $38.00 for 3.3 fl oz
I adore this face wash! Recently I've been struggling with a lot of break outs for no apparent reason, and this face wash has helped with breakouts greatly.

It's a foam face wash which contains glycolic, salicylic, and azelaic acids as well as antioxidants coffee extract, green tea, and vitamins A & E.

It contains no parabens, fragrances, or dyes.

So, how did it work for my skin? Normally I have dry, sensitive skin with occasional breakouts. However, lately my skin has been very blemish prone.

This face wash helped the blemishes to disappear faster & also left my skin glowing the next day. Since I do have dry skin I just made sure to use a little extra moisturizer to balance things out, but if you have oily skin you can skip this!

Pore Minimize & Mattify Skin Tonic $42.00 for 5 fl oz
This is fantastic for oily skin or those of you with normal/dry skin who get oily in the summer (like me)

It contains no alcohol, parabens, fragrances or dyes. It also contains the same acids & antioxidants as the face wash.

Not only is it designed to get rid of excess oil, but also to help with the appearance of pores & brown spots. I've noticed these products definitely do that for me, even after just washing my face, my pores are a lot less noticeable!

Since I do have drier skin I can definitely see myself using this product more in the summer. For now what works best is using the face wash alone & the skin tonic on occasion. If you have oily skin I'd definitely suggest using both in conjunction because they really compliment each other.

Replere products are  products are paraben, fragrance, and dye-free, as well as vegan, cruelty-free and BPA free.

For more info visit http://replere.com/