Dr. Sharp Family Package Review

Family Package $37.50
The family package includes the following four products

Fresh Mint Mouthwash
I love this mouthwash! It's by far the best natural (and all around) mouthwash I've tried.

It has a sweet mint flavor that isn't overpowering like most mouthwashes (the taste reminds me of peppermints.)

It freshens my breath without stinging, irritating or drying out my mouth. 

Wild Berry Kids Toothpaste
I don't have any kids, but I'll admit I really enjoyed using this toothpaste! It has a sweet strawberry flavor that tastes completely authentic rather than artificial or chemical. 

It cleans teeth & mouth well without leaving behind an overpowering flavor, yet still manages to get rid of the taste of anything you ate. I can see why kids would love this toothpaste (I do) since it's not overpowering, and is so much more gentle than chemical filled toothpastes.

Mint with Green Tea Tooth Paste
This toothpaste is awesome!

It foams nicely, isn't drying, and leaves my mouth super clean feeling. As with the mouthwash this also has a sweet minty flavor, but without being overpowering.

I was really surprised how clean my mouth feels when using this toothpaste because the natural toothpastes I'd tried in the past left my mouth feeling & tasting like I didn't even brush my teeth. I love how fresh & clean my mouth feels every time I use this.

Green Tea Mint Dental Tape
If you're new to flossing or your have sensitive gums I highly suggest this dental tape! It's thicker than your average dental floss making it less irritating & easier to use.

It glides between the teeth more gently & easily than others I've tried, making it ideal for kids or adults just beginning to floss.

I have very sensitive teeth & gums, and these products have worked great for me!

All Dr. Sharp products are fluoride-free, SLS-free, paraben-free, alcohol-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.

For more info visit