Abba Styling Products Review

Firm Hold Hairspray 10 oz $20.00
One of the key points that attracted me to this hairspray is the fact that it contains UV filters. In the summer my hair seems to get really damaged from all of the sun & time I spend outside so this is definitely a plus.

This hairspray holds style well without making hair sticky or overly crunchy. It also adds a surprising amount of shine to my hair without making it look at all oily.

The only thing I wasn't a fan of with this hairspray was the scent, but it's not much of a lingering scent so it wasn't a deal breaker for me.

Volumizing Root Spray 8 fl oz $18.00
My favorite way to use this product is by sectioning my damp hair into two inch sections, and spraying then massaging in the product at the roots.

Something that surprised me about this root volumizer compared to others is the fact that it felt moisturizing rather than sticky on my hair.

Although it goes on feeling moisturizing it doesn't make my hair oily, and gives me a nice bit of volume even on damp hair & without blow drying!

Smoothing Blow Dry Lotion 5.1 fl oz $16.00
Although this is a blow dry lotion, my favorite use for it is as a styling aid it's great for smoothing over hair before curling or braiding to create better results without any frizz or flyaways (since I always use heat-free methods to style my hair.) It can also be used as a leave in treatment for added shine.

I love the scent of this! It contains Barley Protein, and Mango Extract so I'm assuming the mango is what makes it smell soooo delicious.

Abba products are vegan, sulfate free, made from plant derived botanicals, and free of synthetic color additives.

You can find Abba products at Ulta or your local salon using their salon locator http://salonlocator.pureabba.com/

For more info visit