Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Creme Concealer Review

Creme Concealer in Warm Light $14.00
From the Lauren Brooke website 

"We've added our New Phytolipid Complex, plus Carrot Seed Oil & Eyebright Extract for their wonderful skin healing & anti-inflammatory properties to help strengthen & support blemish-prone & problematic skin. To finish, we have infused Certified Organic Green Tea & Pomegranate Extracts into our concealer, giving you the incredible anti-oxidant benefits to also fight off free-radicals while wearing it throughout the day."

I can't speak to these added benefits because I haven't been using this concealer long enough to see any noticeable results, and also because when I get blemishes I don't cover them with concealer.

One thing I like about this concealer is although it looks like a mousse concealer it is actually quite dry so you don't end up with a ton of product on your finger or brush & also much less oily than mousse concealers.

This gives a very natural look to the skin as long as your skin is hydrated because this concealer does have a drier texture.

Here's a picture of my under eye area without concealer
& here's with concealer
This is the kind of concealer you could wear and seriously look like you had no makeup on.

As far as wear goes this concealer didn't last me all day, and did crease after a few hours.

I really like how this concealer looks on, but since I need longer wear I think this would be a good product for someone younger, getting into makeup because it's more natural than most concealers as far as ingredients go & also how it looks applied.

I got this concealer from 

The owner of the website got in touch with me and asked what I would like to try from her site to feature on my blog. As the name implies it is a great place to purchase natural makeup online!

You can also find more info about Lauren Brooke products on their website http://www.laurenbrookecosmetiques.com/

What's your  favorite concealer?