Beauty Without Cruelty Review/Swatches

Attitude Nail Color in Mermaid $16.95
I absolutely love this nail polish! It's a pretty light blue/green shade.

It dries faster than any of my other polishes, and becomes opaque after two coats. It lasts really well on the nails, even without a topcoat you could get up to a weeks wear. Most polishes chip on me within 2-3 days so I'm really pleased with how well this one wears!

I definitely want to get more BWC polishes after trying this one.

Mineral Duo Pressed Eyeshadow in
Ultramarine $32.95
Above is two layers of the lighter shade, and three of the blue

I really love the colors in this duo, but I wish they were more pigmented, it takes a couple of layers to get a richer pigmentation.

I wasn't really a fan of the formulation of these eyeshadows, I found them a bit chalky, and sheer. 

Regardless of the eyeshadows, the compact is adorable & I'll definitely get a lot of use of the mirror inside just because the packaging is so pretty!

Ultimate Natural Mascara in Black $24.95
Below one coat of this mascara on my lashes
This mascara gives my lashes more curl than any other mascara I have tried. It looks very natural on, and doesn't make my lashes feel stiff or crunchy.

I have extremely sensitive eyes to the point most mascaras just don't work for me, but this one didn't irritate my eyes at all.

It's very easy to remove, and comes off just with me washing my face.

It has a wetter which I prefer in mascaras so if you're a dry mascara kind of girl this may not be for you.

I'd definitely use this as my go to mascara on natural makeup days, and days I know I won't have a lot going on because it's not a super long lasting mascara, and will smudge a little if you rub your eyes.

All of these products are vegan!

For more info visit 

Have you tried any BWC products?