Review Anne Taintor Vintage Revisited

The scent of this lip balm is fabulous! It reminds me of watermelon or strawberry candy.

It's thick, and gel-like in texture (like a hybrid of a lip gloss, & balm.) It adds hydration, shine and a light pink-y tint of color to the lips.

These are darling! They're perfect to take with you everywhere, and work just as well as my other, larger, nail files.

It includes 2 rows of 6 nail files (12 total) so if you're like me, and you tend to lose things, you'll still have plenty left (phew!)

I had to photograph the tag on the cosmetic bag--I love it! This is what everything should say..
So you can get an idea of how much makeup will fit..
↑ I was able to stuff all of this in it!  The bag measures 7 1/2" W x 5" H x 2 1/2" D

It feels very sturdy, and is made of vinyl, so it's easy to clean. It comes with a removable strap which means you can also use it as a wristlet.

Unlike all other cosmetic bags I own, the design of this one is same on both sides so it looks cute from any angle (ingenious Anne, really!)

For more information about this brand or their products visit http://annetaintor.com/

Overall, I'd recommend everything! --Definitely check out the website, they have a caption contest every month!