Beauty Without Cruelty Review/Swatches

See links for prices!

Where can I find it? BWC's Website they also have a list of retailers where you can purchase their products.

What's included? The products themselves in cute packaging. (Love the swan!)

Overall rating




(Out of 5)

BWC were kind enough to send me lots of lovely products to review, thank you!
The first product I'm going to review are the Natural Infusion Lipsticks

I they were kind enough to send me two, Paprika 
Here are the swatches


Top is color Paprika, and bottom is Foxglove Fever.
The adorable packaging!
Foxglove Fever is my favorite, I love how bright it is.

These are both a little frosty, but nothing too much, Paprika has little bits of gold shimmer/glitter in it, but you can't feel it on your lips.

The formula is very smooth, not thick or sticky.

They're very buildable, you can apply a thin coat for a light tint of color or build it up for an opaque finish.

A random plus is that the caps click on tightly so you wont end up nicking the top of your lipstick which is an issue I've had with other lipsticks, also they twist all the way down so you don't have to worry about ruining it when you take off the cap.
Next I'll be reviewing the Natural Cream Concealer

I have it in Supercover Fair
Swatch
To give you an idea of how it works I've taken photos of me with & without concealer.

Without concealer.
With a thinner layer of concealer.
With a second layer of concealer.
This is a new favorite of mine!

It's very creamy, and it doesn't look cakey on me, which is something I struggle with as my undereye area tends to be dry.

You can also easily layer it for fuller coverage as shown above, love it!

It is a tiny bit light for me, but I don't mind because it provides a nice bright look.

For reference I'm usually a light or light-medium in concealers.

The first thing I want to mention is how reasonably priced their skincare is, a big 8.5oz bottle is only $11.95, and the 2oz size is only $2.99!

On the bottle it says "benefits normal to oily skin"

My skin tends to be on the dry side, but I do have a few breakouts.

This has a nice scent, it smells very fresh, but not strong or overpowering, it has a gel consistency.

It does foam up a little when you massage it into your skin which is nice!

I did find it to be a drying for my skin, but my skin is dry to begin with because I've been using a lot of harsh products lately to help with my blemishes.

Nonetheless I do like this cleanser & if you have Normal to Oily skin I recommend it!

Next,  the Aromatherapy Hair Care Daily Benefits Shampoo & Conditioner

The shampoo has a gel consistency, it washes out very easily, and it has a nice, light scent.

The conditioner has a stronger scent, but nothing overpowering it has a cream consistency.

I always like to shampoo my hair twice, once to remove all the dirt, and oil, the second to really clean my hair. With this shampoo I can get away only shampooing once because it really gets rid of everything, this is ideal if you have oily hair or if you use a lot of styling products.

On the conditioner bottle it says to leave on for 2-5 minutes, I did, and my hair does feel softer, it's also sleeker.

I would say my hair is normal, it's not dry or chemically treated, but it's not usually soft either.

Here's a photo if your curious about the size of the minis, you still get a good amount of product.
Swatches
Left to right Facial Cleanser, Shampoo, Conditioner.
The last product they sent me to review are the Eco-DenT - TerraDent Replaceable Head Toothbrushes
They also sent me a red one, but I've used it so it's drying!

I have very sensitive teeth, and gums, this didn't irritate my teeth/gums at all, it's also more comfortable to hold because of the design.

One thing I love about these is that they're a lot more eco friendly because the heads are replaceable so instead of buying a new toothbrush and throwing out the whole plastic handle you just throw away the brush. 

The handle is very sturdy, I mention this because I'm used to using cheapo toothbrushes that bend while your brushing your teeth, so annoying!

It comes with a replacement head so it's like getting two toothbrushes in one which is always nice, don't you hate it when you buy something and it doesn't come with a replacement?

This isn't by Beauty Without Cruelty, but it is part of Lotus Brands Inc

Also how cute are their eyeshadows?
I would so purchase one of these if I wasn't on a makeup no buy! (Saving money to get a new camera.)

If you're interested in any of the ingredients they use, here is a list.

If you're interested in trying their products, but unsure what to get I'd suggest checking out the travel sizes, they have all kinds of different products to try.

I definitely recommend this brand if you're just getting into cruelty free makeup or if you're like me and against animal testing.


Read their story here! Follow them on facebook www.facebook.com/beautywithoutcruelty