Block Island Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Review

Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 1.4 fl oz $16.99
An ultra lightweight, non-nano and instantly absorbing natural mineral sunscreen great for babies, kids and adults.  A small amount goes a long way - Size: 3.4oz/100 ml
  • HEALTHY - Organic and natural ingredients - zinc only (safest & best UV filter)

  • EFFECTIVE - SPF 30 & broad spectrum protection decreases the risk of skin cancer & aging

  • SAFE - Gluten & nano free, vegan formula, eco-friendly (no ingredients shown to harm reefs)

  • EASY APPLICATION - Ultra lightweight and non-greasy formula, can be worn under makeup

  • TRUST - No parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, phthalates, dyes, fragrance. Made in USA

This sunscreen is perfect for beach or pool days as well as days you know you're going to be outside for several hours. It's heavy duty protection, and I've never once gotten burnt while wearing it. 

It has a thin cream consistency, but is fairly easy to spread around the skin. It has no real scent. It does leave behind a white cast on the skin which I believe is due to it being zinc oxide based. The white cast doesn't bother me because I'd only use this sunscreen for those occasions where I'd be outside a lot or at the pool.

This sunscreen has never caused me to break out (like most do.) I wish it was a little more moisturizing since I have dry skin. I would suggest re-applying every hour or so as I don't find this sunscreen to be completely waterproof so if you're gong to be in the water keep that in mind.

If you plan on going to the beach, swimming or spending a lot of time outside this summer then I would suggest trying out this sunscreen! I really enjoy it.

For more info visit