CND Vinylux Topcoat & Garden Muse Collection Review

The folks at CND were kind enough to provide me with this new collection for consideration!

CND Vinylux Weekly Topcoat $10.50
"High Definition Color and Gloss for Week Long Perfection Air dries in under 9 minutes - Without the use of an LED or UV Lamp The Self-adhering color coat means NO base coat and faster service time VINYLUX Top Coat actually toughens over time with exposure to natural light with ProLight technology"

This topcoat is my new favorite! It's not too thick or thin, it dries quickly with no bubbles, it doesn't drag or smear polish, and it provides a pretty shine. It hardens in about 10 minutes, and after 15-20 minutes I could wash my hands and type with no problems. This topcoat can be used with other nail polishes, but because Vinylux is a system, it works best with the Vinylux nail colors.

CND Vinylux Garden Muse Collection (Available Summer 2015) sold individually for $10.50 each
Reflecting Pool #192
Butterfly Queen #190
Wisteria Haze #193
Crushed Rose #188
Beckoning Begonia #189
Lost Labyrinth #191

Swatches
and here's how Butterfly Queen #190 looks on my nails
"CND Vinylux Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish for fashion perfection...without a base coat! While ordinary polishes break down over time, Vinylux Weekly Polish actually becomes more durable! Vinylux Weekly Polish system includes a self-adhering color coat that eliminates the need for a base coat."

These nail polishes are fantastic! They're easy to apply, dry quickly, come in a HUGE range of colors, and are the most durable nail polishes I've come across. On me, these nail polishes last better than salon gel nails! They are advertised as 7 day polishes, and for the average person I believe that is accurate. 

Since I work with my hands non-stop in addition to washing my hands many times a day nail polish hardly lasts a day on me. I get a good 4 days of wear with these polishes with normal nail polish I get a few hours of wear before chipping, and even with gel nails done professionally I only get 2 to 3 days of wear before the polish peels off entirely.

Overall, I highly recommend the Vinylux line! You can find CND at your local salon or purchase directly from http://www.loxabeauty.com/brands/cnd/cnd-view-all/cnd-vinylux

For more info visit